True Confessions Tuesday
It’s True Confessions Tuesday AGAIN. Ugh. Here goes, this one will be a doozy.
- I CONFESS that I skipped last week’s True Confessions Tuesday but it wasn’t totally intentional. Last week was Crazy, with a capital C.
- I CONFESS that I did not go to WW last Thursday to weigh-in. It was the day after my mom’s surgery and I was at the hospital with her that morning. If I’m being honest, I will also add that I know I would have absolutely had a gain had I gone. Craziness (again with the capital C), a huge homemade family meal that Monday night, a day of eating whatever while my mom was in surgery and getting settled in the hospital for an overnight stay, etc…. I could go on and on, and on some more.
- I CONFESS that if my Aunt Darlene had not been here with us last week, I’m not sure how I would have handled everything on my plate. Just knowing my mom had Darlene to care for her and keep her company allowed me to do what I need to do for our business, among everything else. I am very thankful for my Aunt Darlene.
- I CONFESS I have not run in over a week now. Not to sound like a broken record, but Crazy with a capital C is my excuse on that too. How was I supposed to fit one in? When Friday evening rolled around, I was exhausted. I momentarily thought about squeezing in a run on Saturday morning before my other plans for the day, but I was just worn out, beat down, and too tired to do it. I was afraid that if I ran when I was that wiped out, I would have hurt myself or would have had the worst run ever. Nothing pisses me off more than being set up to fail, whether I do it to myself or it’s done by others. So, I opted for a total random moment of weakness and used that hour of time to have a pedicure. I do not feel guilty about that at all. My tootsies were in desparate need.
- I CONFESS that when I went to the movies with my SIL Jenna on Sunday morning, I had popcorn with butter AND Nestle Bunch A Crunch. It’s my movie-going weakness. I have to have it. Thankfully I don’t go to the movies often so I can justify it as an every-once-in-awhile splurge.
- I CONFESS that sometimes we are faced with incredibly hard decisions that honestly seem like too much.
- I CONFESS that I enjoyed both beer and wine last week. The wine came from Trader Joe’s in California. YUM. The beer, well, it came from Publix up the street, but I really do enjoy ice cold beer.
- I CONFESS that knowing I wasn’t going to go weigh-in at WW last Thursday gave me too much wiggle room. In my mind I thought, I know I’m not going, so I can have this or that. Be very glad you don’t live in my world, it’s not a nice place to be.
- I CONFESS that I if I had the ability to do so, I could literally sleep for a week. I am that tired.
- I CONFESS that my house is a mess and I would probably need a full week to get it clean. There is major dusting to be done, carpets to clean, bathrooms to clean, kitchen floors to clean, and more.
- I CONFESS that I am less than thrilled about a doctor’s appointment I have tomorrow.
- I CONFESS that without my SIL Jenna’s help, my blog would not be headed towards the super cool look that I hope to have finished sooner than later. She was a big help on Sunday and has offered to help me some more. I will more than likely take her up on it.
Do you have any confessions for this Tuesday? Now’s the time to ‘fess up!