For me? An award? Thanks!
Thank you oodles to Faith for passing this fun award on to me.
1. When I was little, I wanted to be an architecht or a lawyer. I can’t draw to save my life but I can (and like to) argue so I probably should have pursued the lawyer gig.
2. I love cheesy Christmas movies on the Hallmark channel.
3. I didn’t acquire a taste for wine until about two years ago and now I could drink it like there is no tomorrow, which I have to keep in check.
4. When I like something, really really like something, it quickly turns into an obsession – like my iPhone or Starbucks.
5. I wish life was easier. I don’t remember it being this hard before.
6. I cannot stand American cheese. I am offended by it in the worst way. Yuck.
7. I wish I was more confident about my writing abilities and could do something with it. Perhaps not everyone thinks I can write, but I think I can.
8. I am so thankful for my mommy and to have such a good relationship with her.
9. This October, hubby and I will celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary. 10 YEARS!!!
10. I love to eat, hence my need for Weight Watchers.