True Confessions Tuesday
A few of the blogs I follow do a True Confessions Tuesday post. It’s a chance to confess to things I need to, to get things off my shoulders, hold myself accountable, or acknowledge something I need to change or well, just let the world know. Here goes…
- I CONFESS that I did not walk Sunday, yesterday, or Tuesday. I was beyond exhausted Sunday morning and I used that as an excuse to sit around in my jammies and redo my blog before we all went out to dinner in the afternoon. Also since Sunday, we have been a vehicle short as hubby’s truck is in the shop. My morning starts earlier to take him to work and then I pick him up in the evening. So, no walking. Mind you, the last three weeks I’ve walked ALOT and I certainly don’t think it’s the end of the world that I haven’t walked the past 3 days.
- I CONFESS that while I am SUPER excited about the half-marathon on Sunday, I am also a little bit nervous. I can walk like there’s no tomorrow and I plan to run part of it as well. The part I’m nervous about is how I’ll feel as the majority of the participants run right by, leaving me in their dust. However, I know that I will do the best that I can and will be super proud of myself for completing my first half-marathon.
- I CONFESS that I’m still a little bit miffed that I am 40 years old. I know, it’s just a number and it shouldn’t matter. But a part of it does. It’s that little reminder how my body has failed me in a very important way.
- I CONFESS that I LOVE Zumba. This from the person who swore she would never do it. It’s ironic, I know. I didn’t make it to class last night (due to previously mentioned vehicle issue) and I missed it. It’s fun. Whether or not I can do the moves, I am still out there moving and having fun. Having a fantastic instructor (Tiffany!) and the company of my sister (Jenni!) helps also.
- I CONFESS that I may be obsessed with my Kindle Fire. I have so many books to read on there and I keep adding to it.
- I CONFESS that I am tired of wondering what everyone thinks of me. Sometimes I am super confident and other times I assume everyone thinks the worst of me. From here on out, I choose to not care. I am who I am and it is impossible to please everyone all of the time. Take me as I am and we’ll get along just fine.
That’s all for this week! Is there anything you’d like to confess?