True Confession Tuesday
It’s Tuesday again. Time for confessions.
- I CONFESS that yesterday I was still VERY sore from Sunday. Mostly my knee. Today it’s a little better but I am still walking easy on it.
- I CONFESS that when I walked yesterday afternoon, I wanted to walk farther than I did but definitely felt like I should not push it.
- I CONFESS that my Starbucks addiction is in full swing right now. Fortunately, I am addicted to my soy lattes, which are point-friendly and they don’t use a huge chunck of my daily points.
- I CONFESS that I ate at Hooters after the half-marathon. Not that I feel guilty about it, I just wonder how many people eat like that afterwards. I. WAS. STARVING. I burned 1300 calories. I deserved it.
- I CONFESS that I am currently thinking about the M&M’s that are in my fridge. I was responsible and divided them into servings (6 points per!) so that is a good step. I fear, though, that once I dig into them I will not be able to stop. So, for today, they will go untouched. They will be there for me when I am ready. 🙂
- I CONFESS that I just this morning took the timing tag off my shoe from Sunday. I still had it on there when I walked yesterday. I liked seeing it there while I walked. However, I decided since I was wearing my running shoes today, I should probably take it off.
- I CONFESS that I am currently playing Hidden Chronicles on Facebook. Normally I despise those games, I don’t have time for them, and constant game posts drive me nuts. But hubby got me hooked on it, so for now I am playing. It’s a pretty cool game. I apologize in advance for any irritating posts you may see on my page. 🙂
- I CONFESS that I am super hungry today, but I am going to do my best to stuck to the plan. I brought lunch and snacks so I have no reason to stray. That’s my story and I’m sticking to it.