Fun Fact Friday
This sounded like a fun post to do! If you happen to do your own after, please leave me a comment with a link to yours so I can read it!
1. I have lived in 4 states – California, Texas, Florida, and Maryland – and I have lived in each one of those states twice.
2. I wish I could give up Starbucks. I really do. It sounds so easy, but it is so hard to do.
3. I wish that I could be as optimistic everyday, all day, as I am when I am out running and I feel like I can do anything and that everything will always work out, no matter what.
4. I am the oldest of 4 and there are 18 years between me and my youngest sister.
5. It’s only been within the last couple of years that I decided I like wine and enjoy the many different flavors. However, I think it was better when I didn’t like it. It was certainly cheaper and better for my waistline.
6. I would rather be crazy busy at work, wondering how we are going to get everything done, than to be stressed over not having enough work to do. Currently, we fall under the crazy busy status.
7. My favorite day of the week is Saturday, specifically Saturday morning when we have the whole weekend ahead of us.
8. I wish I had more time to meal plan and stay stocked up on all the healthy choices I need to be my best every day.
9. Even though I wish I had to time to meal plan to be my best every day, I would still allow myself to indulge in my favorites.
10. I am so looking forward to my next half-marathon in November and I have high hopes of doing better than my first.
There you go! 10 fun facts about me for this Friday. Can’t wait to do it again next Friday!