I haven’t done a Happiness Is… post in quite sometime. After reading one yesterday, I thought today would be a good day to do it!
Today, Happiness Is…
- Today is finally THE day for the Mutt Strut and even more exciting is that it’s at the park across the street from our house. It is put on by the Humane Society of Pinellas where we adopted our sweet Ozzie boy from and they always do a great job. The last few years it has been at Honeymoon Island State Park which was always nice, but I love that we can walk to it today AND not pay for parking. It’s sure be a super fun family day!
- On Monday, one of my fabulous aunts from California is flying in to be here while my mom has surgery and to stay with her. We can’t wait to see her and are so thankful that she is able to come out. I know that if my other aunts could come along, they would too. They will all be here in spirit.
- Having the whole weekend ahead of me. I have been so busy lately, I don’t know which way is up. There are so many things I want to do, along with the things I need to do. Regardless of what I accomplish, I hope that there is a nap and reading time in there somewhere tomorrow. I love a nice Sunday nap.
- Having a hubby who gets up early on Saturday morning and goes to get me a yummy soy latte from Starbucks. And he brings it back OCD-compliant as I like to have it.
- The smell of orange blossoms. I can smell them in our backyard, thanks to our neighbor, and at the park.
- Having 2 crazy, sweet, adorable dogs. They are a handful and they do drive me crazy at times, but I love them. They are my babies.
What makes you happy?
Posted on March 17, 2012, in blue, book, dogs, happiness, hubby, mini aussie, Ozzie, park, starbucks and tagged Blue, book, happiness, hubby, ozzie, park, starbucks. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on Happiness Is….