Friend Makin’ Mondays
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new (like me!), please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
1. Have you ever tried online dating? No.
2. If you’ve done it, what did you like about it? What did you dislike? N/A
3. If you haven’t done it, would you? If you have done it, would you do it again? Why or why not? Forunately, I’m married so I don’t have to worry about this. If I wasn’t married, I’m really not sure if I would try it or not.
4. What precautions would you take before going out with someone that you met online? With all the crazy people in this world, I would be a little leery of meeting someone this way. It would be too easy for anyone to lie about who they are, etc… Cleary, I tend to be a the-glass-is-half-empty kind of girl and automatically assume the worst.
5. Do you have a favorite dating site? If so, what is it? Nope, married. 🙂
6. What questions would you ask before agreeing to a date? I’d want to know more about them, what they do for a living, their relationship with their family, etc…
7. How long would you correspond with someone online before meeting them? I guess it would depend on the person and my gut feeling about them.
8. In your opinion, what are the pros to meeting someone online? I think in the busy world we live in, it’s probably a good way to meet someone. In that type of forum, you can probably ask alot of questions sooner than you would in a different situation.
9. In your opinion, what are the cons of online dating? Remember, the-glass-is-half-empty girl here, so I would automatically question whether the person was being honest or not.
10. Share a funny or embarrassing online dating experience with us if you have one. Thank goodness I don’t have one!