Fun Fact Friday
1. If I had to choose the grossest food ever, it would be American cheese. To me, it is the most offensive, disgusting thing. I don’t care that I’ve eaten it before, whether knowingly or otherwise, it is DISGUSTING.
2. When I was little I wanted to be an architect. This is amusing simply because I cannot draw to save my life. When I went through this phase, I would draw houses all the time, and they all looked like the Brady Bunch house.
3. I am terrified of rodents. If it has a long skinny tail and beady eyes and can fit through a dime-sized space, I don’t want anything to do with it.
4. I cannot swim. I have to hold my nose.
5. If I could eat a favorite food every day for a week and not worry about gaining weight, I would eat chips and salsa. Every. Single. Day.
6. I love all kinds of music. Anyone who got ahold of my iPod would probably think I have issues. Rascal Flatts, Daughtry, Metallica, Journey, The Carpenters, Modest Mussorgsky, The Full Monty soundtrack, and Nelson to name a few. I love Country, Pop, Rock, Jazz, Classical, and more.
7. If I could meet one famous person, dead or alive, it would be Marilyn Monroe. I love Marilyn and used to collect Marilyn goodies.
8. I don’t think I know the proper way to use Twitter. I think there is more to it than I know. I need to take the time to figure it out.
9. I think that people think I am more confident than I actually am.
10. My favorite clothing color is black. It is the most slimming and forgiving. If I could always wear black, I would.