Friend Makin’ Mondays: Current Favorites
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at my blog and also at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
FMM: Current Favorites
- Song – Crawling Back To You by Daughtry
- Drink – What I drink the most of and the most often, water. And I like it best ice cold.
- Physical feature of the opposite sex (or the sex that you find attractive) – Eyes and lips.
- TV Show(s) – Big Bang Theory is definitely a current fave of mine. I also like Law & Order, Royal Pains, and F.R.I.E.N.D.S.. Yes, it’s been over for many years but I still watch and love reruns.
- Actor/Actress – Jennifer Aniston
- Book – I recently finished Home Front by Kristin Hannah and it was FANTASTIC. Will probably read it again sooner than later.
- Form of communication – Text is always the easiest. Everyone is so busy, it’s hard to catch people so text it is and people can reply when they are able to.
- Exercise – Running. Several months ago I would have said walking.
- Food – Tricky question. When I am being good, broiled tilapia with tomatoes and zucchini and always delicious. When I am having an I-don’t-care moment, I would pick Hooters wings or pizza. It is because of these I-don’t-care moment that I am here.
- Quote – “I’m selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best.” ~Marilyn Monroe