Fun Fact Friday
1. I have not had Starbuck in 2 days. GO ME!
2. I never get tired of watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S. and I love that they have reruns on in the afternoon. Even as background noise it’s fabulous. My favorite character was Rachel and I wanted to be her, but of course I am much more like Monica.
3. The farthest I’ve been from home is traveling from Florida to California. Even when I’ve travelled out of the county, it hasn’t been as far as California.
4. My all-time favorite game is Scrabble. I’m quite certain it’s genetic on my mom’s side of the family as most of us love the game.
5. My favorite foods are Italian and Mexican. When I was little I loved Taco Bell so much, I wanted to work there when I grew up so I could have free Taco Bell.
6. I used to play tennis and even played in a few tournaments.
7. I have OCD. The more stressed I am, the more obvious my OCD is. Lord help me if I ever have to leave the house in a hurry because it automatically makes me check my front door 15 times to make sure it’s locked.
8. If I have to leave the house in a hurry and hubby is with me, I am not the least bit worried about him locking the door and don’t need to check it.
9. When I was little, I did not like to sleep. Oh, how that has changed. I love to sleep now.
10. If I had the time and money to do so, I would go back to school. I’m not even sure what I would go for, it would just be fun to go back.