Fun Fact Friday
1. I used to watch All My Children. I recorded it, on my VCR, every day and watched it at night.
2. I used to be terrified of needles and shots. I would get so worked up over it. Over the last few years I have become immune to the fear of a needle. It doesn’t bother me. I’ve even given myself shots. The only thing is, I have to watch the needle go in. Have to.
3. I like to color, even now, as an adult. I love the smell of crayons and a brand new coloring book.
4. I can’t count the number of times I’ve watched ALL episodes of F.R.I.E.N.D.S. since I own all 10 seasons on DVD and it’s on every afternoon.
5. I have a strong urge to buy – and re-read – some of my favorite books from when I was little, most of them Judy Blume books.
6. I dread the summer months. I hate the heat and the humidity. I would be a happy girl if every day was in the 70’s and it was 50% humidity or less.
7. I am the 3rd oldest of 21 grandchildren on my mom’s side of the family.
8. My maiden name, DeTrapani, means “of Trapani”, which is located in Sicily.
9. When I was little, about 10, and the movie “Annie” came out, I was OBSESSED with the soundtrack. I had (and still have) the album. I would listen to it over and over again, and sing all the songs.
10. If I could indulge in one form of pampering every month, regardless of cost, it would be manicures/pedicures.