A day late on my Happiness Is… post for the week. Better late than never!
- Looking forward to a family day. Today we are celebrating Easter, and my sister and dad’s birthday. Jenni and Daddy always celebrated their birthday’s together. When we celebrate Jenni’s birthday, it is second nature to honor my dad’s birthday as well.
- Going to breakfast Saturday morning with my hubby. We always have so much going on and I am always trying to get a run in on the weekend mornings. I decided yesterday it was a great day to go out for breakfast since we were both home with no real plans. Off we went to Village Inn for a delicious breakfast. It was a great start to the day.
- Having time to finish reading a fantastic book, Starters by Lissa Price.
- Getting good news at my mom’s follow-up appointment on Wednesday. Still very happy – and thankful – with the results and knowledge that she is cancer-free!
- Making a delicious dinner last night, without worrying about how many points it is. Sometimes you just have to not worry about it, and that’s exactly what I did.
- Being okay with not running this weekend because I got a run in Friday morning and I know I’ll get two morning runs in this week.
- Knowing that last week I met my goal of 3 runs for the week!
- The gorgeous weather we’ve had this weekend. It cooled down Friday afternoon and has been so nice!
- Seeing my sunrise photo from last Tuesday featured on the Largo Patch website and Facebook page. I knew when I took the photo that it was a great one.
Posted on April 8, 2012, in birthday, book, Eagle Lake Park, family, goal, recipe, run and tagged birthday, book, Eagle Lake Park, family, goal, recipe, run. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on Happiness Is….