Fun Fact Friday
1. I have taken Blue to the vet 3 times in the past 7 days. Oy. (not really a fun fact, but a fact nonetheless).
2. I have carried Daughtry’s new CD Break The Spell with me everyday this week so I can listen to it in the car, at work, or at home, wherever I may have the urge.
3. I have visions of planting flowers in front of our house but I won’t because I will just end up killing them.
4. It has been 16 days since I’ve had a Starbucks and I am contemplating starting my Saturday only Starbucks ritual tomorrow morning.
5. I feel like a tough girl when I drive hubby’s truck with the big tires.
6. I was very excited last night to see a commercial for MIB3 coming out in May. I *heart* Will Smith.
7. If I had time (and money), I would love to take photograpy classes so I can quit pretending to be a photographer.
8. If we won the lottery, like really hit it big, several people very close to us would in for a real treat and would likely be taken care of. Bet you’re wondering who you are….
9. My love of working out and exercising first started in high school when I first joined a gym.
10. Besides tennis, when I was younger I also played softball.