Friend Makin’ Mondays: Q & A
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
FMM: Q & A
1. Share one thing that has changed about you since you began blogging. I have realized how much writing means to me, even if it’s just me reading it.
2. If you were forced to give up chocolate or potato chips for an entire year which one would you choose to live without? This is a hard one because I love both chocolate and potato chips. But, I am pretty sure I would give up chocolate because I am more a salty girl.
3. What’s more attractive? A man in a suit, or a man in uniform? Probably a man in a suit…
4. If you could be a guest star on a reality show which one would it be? Huh, tricky one… Since I can’t sing or dance, I guess I would have to pick one that doesn’t have anything to do with that. Celebrity Apprentice would be pretty cool.
5. What is the last meal that you prepared for yourself? Last night I made myself Eggplant Stacks which were super yummy.
6. Is your hair colored, or is it natural? Currently it’s natural but it needs to be colored. There is way too much going on up there.
7. If you could leave town today and go anywhere, where would you go? A cruise sounds really nice right about now. Anyone that is heading to the Caribbean.
8. Do you prefer to exercise at the gym, at home or outside? Outside, definitely.
9. Have you ever asked someone out on a date? Yes but it would have been a longgggg time ago.
10. How many cups of coffee do you drink on an average day? Right now it’s only once or twice a week.
11. Do you pack lightly, or do you over pack? Overpack. I need to be prepared.
12. What color are your nails now? Au naturel. I never paint my nails colors. Sometimes I paint them clear. Polish never stays on my nails.
13. If you could have lunch with one notable (living) person who inspires you who would it be? Jon Katz, a blogger and writer who shares his stories of his life on Bedlam Farm. I love to read books about dogs and their relationships with people and he is high on my list of favorite authors on this topic.
14. Who is your favorite professional athlete? I am sorry to say that I don’t really have a favorite professional athlete. I don’t watch alot of sports.
15. Gum or mints? Gum.
16. Have you ever eaten crawfish? Yep!
17. List one or more human characteristics that are a complete turn-off. I loathe drama, self-centered people, two-faced people, and liars.
18. What is your favorite season? Autumn! (also the name of my most adorable niece!)
19. Do you prefer to shake hands or hug? Hugs are great!
20. Can you quote lines from Saved by the Bell from memory? If so, what’s your favorite? I admit to watching it, but I really don’t remember specific lines.