Friend Makin’ Mondays: Q&A
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
FMM: Q & A
1. What’s the most obnoxious word/phrase you use on a regular basis? I say “whatever” alot, and it’s usually in a sarcastic way. I’m sure it gets old, but whatever. 🙂
2. What’s the most memorable bumper sticker you’ve ever seen? Since I like to be sarcastic, I like the one that says “I’m sarcastic. What’s your super power?”
3. Share one pet peeve that causes you more grief than it should. Probably stuff piling up on the dining room table. It seems to be a catch-all and drives me insane because it’s right there in the middle of the room. Ugh. I am just as guilty of this as hubby is, but we really need a better system.
4. What are your thoughts on re-gifting presents? I think it’s okay in certain situations, like not re-gifting back to the person who gave it to you, lol.
5. What was your biggest accomplishment this week? I worked out Friday, Saturday, and Sunday! TaeBo and 2 walks!
6. What’s the title of the last movie you watched? On TV, it was Hitch. At the theater, it was American Reunion.
7. If you could only choose one, would you rather have a full-time cleaning person or a full-time chef? A cleaning person FOR SURE. I used to like to clean, but now I just hate it. There’s just not enough time to do it and despite my attempts to keep up on it, it turns into a major cleaning.
8. Do you enjoy shopping for clothes, or do you dread it? I love it in the fall, not so much in the summer.
9. What’s your favorite sport to play/watch? I used to love to play tennis and would totally do it more if I had time/money for it. I used to love to watch football, but I haven’t in a long time. Hockey is pretty cool to watch.
10. If you could have coffee with anyone today who would you choose? It would be super fabulous to have coffee with my fabulous aunts. 🙂
Now it’s your turn. Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments.