Friend Makin’ Mondays: Three Things
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
FMM: Three Things
1. Three of your favorite movies:
– My Big Fat Greek Wedding
2. Three of your favorite things to drink:
– ice cold beer
3. Three of your favorite songs:
– anything by Bon Jovi
– anything by Daughtry
– The Way You Look Tonight (Tony Bennett)
4. Three people who have recently been a positive influence on your life (outside of your family): I am totally using my family to answer this question because they are the most influential to me.
– Hubby – for always reminding me that I am stronger than I think I am
– Mommy – for being a great source of strength in so many ways
– Daddy – even though he is no longer with us, he was such a strong influence on me, I always think of him when I am faced with a challenge
5. Three things you to do keep yourself entertained:
– Spend time with hubby and our two crazy Aussies
6. Three things you’re attracted to in the opposite sex:
– Nice eyes
– Sense of humor
**all of which my hubby have – BONUS!!
7. Three things you love about yourself:
– I’m a hard-worker
– I am not afraid of the word NO
– I am smart
8. The last three people who text messaged you:
– My sister
9. Three things you’re looking forward to this week:
-Hubby and I are going to a Men In Black 3 premier on Thursday. Can’t wait to see Will Smith on the big screen again!
– This weekend is a LONG holiday weekend!
10. Three wishes specifically for yourself…What are they? (Be selfish, and be honest.)
– To find the strength and willpower I need to get my eating back on track.
– To write a book.
– To be a find peace in situations that I know can’t be changed.
11. Three of your favorite quotes:
– “I’m selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best.” ~Marilyn Monroe
– “Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.” ~Dr. Suess
– “If it is to be, it is up to me.”
12. Three of your biggest fears:
– Not being able to lose weight.
– That I will disappoint someone I love.
– That our inability to have a child will forever be in the back of our minds and when we are old and gray, we will be all alone.
13. Three of your favorite TV shows:
– Fairly Legal
– Law & Order (any of them but mostly SVU)
14. Three of your favorite things to purchase when you’re shopping.
– Picture frames
– Home decor
15. Three things that you enjoyed last week:
– I had a FABULOUS massage on Saturday morning.
– I went to two local book signings for the same author.
– I finally got to meet a great group of ladies at a blogger meet-up in St. Petersburg yesterday.
16. Three things that you always have in your bag or close to you if you’re not a purse kind of person.
– Book or Kindle Fire
17. Three types of food that you wouldn’t want to give up.
– Chips and salsa
18. Three things you do to enjoy burning calories:
– TaeBo or Zumba
19. Three things you dislike about blogging:
– My desire to always want to change my blog design but never knowing what I want to change it to.
– The guilt I have when I miss a day of blogging because I’m too busy.
– Trying to make comments on Blogger blogs. It’s just so much easier on WordPress.
20. Three ways blogging has changed your life:
– It has allowed me to meet new people who I likely would never have met.
– It helps me to feel like part of a community where so many have something in common.
– It has allowed me to explore the writer in me who has been trying to get out for years.
Now it’s your turn to answer the questions! Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments.,