Friend Makin’ Mondays: Summertime
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.comso we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
1. What is your favorite thing about Summer? I hate to be a party-pooper but I really do not like the summer months. It’s too hot, it’s unbelievably humid, our business is slower, and did I mention that it’s too hot?
2. What is your favorite outdoor activity? Running and walking, but walking wins in the summertime. Running in the heat is really hard for me.
3. If you had to choose, would you prefer to be too hot or too cold? I would always prefer to be too cold. You can always put on more clothes, but you can only take off so many.
4. Does your appetite increase or decrease during warmer months? I am always hungry, no matter what the temperature, lol. However, the foods I crave vary depending on the season / weather.
5. What is your favorite seasonal Summer fruit? Without a doubt, mango.
6. Would you prefer to spend a hot summer day at the mall or at a swimming pool? I would like to say the pool, but I’d probably pick the mall for the air conditioning. I live in Florida and it is just too darn hot and humid in the summer.
7. Are you more likely to tan or sunburn? I tan very well. And I love being tan.
8. How does your routine change when Summer begins? I have a really hard time running in the heat so I am more likely to walk.
9. What is the temperature outside where you are today? It’s supposed to be 90, which means a feels like probably around 100 thanks to the rain we had this morning which made for extra humidity.
10. What is your favorite Summer holiday? Probably Labor Day as it marks the end of summer. Like I said,I am not a fan of summertime. I am a fall / winter girl!
Now it’s your turn. Don’t forget to post the answers on your own blog, then come back and link up in the comments! Happy Monday, Friends!